Do you have an impact business idea and looking for support in launching it? Do you want to get inspired by change makers? Or do you already have an impact business and want to take it to the next level?
The webinar Alternative financing methods for impact businesses, powered by the The Community Lab 2022 – Post Coal Future Lab, is for you!
Apply now: https://rubikhub.typeform.com/to/OSIoIVRz
5th of December, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- Mihai Stefanescu – Senior Advisor at Innovation Norway Innovasjon Norge
- Liina Las – Founding Partner at The Better Fund
- Angela Achitei – Social entrepreneur / president of ADV Romania Group / AFIN co-founder & board member AFIN
- Raluca Preluca – Partner & Senior Consultant at fonduri-structurale.ro / Co-founder & community manager at Consolid8
- Cotuna Robert, Investment Manager Rubik Hub, will be the moderator
Find out about:
- How to measure impact in a business
- What are the main evaluation criteria when investing in an impact business
- How useful an investment is when you are just starting
About the initiative
The Community Lab 2022 is an initiative funded by EIT Climate-KIC that aims to address the complex challenges of the energy transition, contributing to making it just, community-driven and focused on positive visions of sustainable development. It aims to strengthen the ecosystem of organizations, experts and leaders (formal and informal) in Central and Eastern Europe working towards the transition of coal-dependent regions to a zero-carbon economy. Based on previous editions of the Community Lab and the Post-Coal Future Lab platform, the focus is on coal-based regions in: Poland (Greater Poland, Silesia), Czech Republic (Silesia-Moravia) and Romania (Jiu Valley). In this edition, the Community Lab partners are: EIT Climate-KIC, Agirre Lehendakaria Center, WiseEuropa, The Climate Vertical and Impact Hub Innovation.